Electrical Engineering For The Cannabis Industry
We Can Help With
- Design and plan electrical systems for new cannabis facilities
- Perform electrical load calculations and power distribution design
- Specify and design lighting systems for cannabis cultivation, processing, and retail spaces
- Develop electrical plans and drawings for submission to local authorities
- Provide electrical engineering support during construction and commissioning
- Upgrade or retrofit existing electrical systems in cannabis facilities
If you would like more information feel to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get started? Fill out our questionnaire so we can learn more about your business. Once you do we will contact you within 48-72 hours to get you onboarded!
Electrical Engineering For Cannabis Operations
If you're in the cannabis industry, you know that reliable and compliant electrical systems are crucial to the success of your business. That's where our electrical engineering service comes in.
Our in-house electrical engineer has over 10 years of experience and is licensed in SC, ME, MA, OR, GA, TX, CA, CO, OK, and FL. With a team of experts on your side, you can trust that your electrical systems will be designed and installed to the highest standards of safety and efficiency.
Whether you need electrical design and engineering for a new cannabis facility or upgrades to an existing operation, we've got you covered. We can help you with everything from power distribution and grow lighting to occupancy changes and new buildings.
Our team is committed to providing personalized service and finding the best solutions for your cannabis business. We'll work with you to understand your needs and develop a plan to achieve your goals. We're here to help you every step of the way, from initial planning to final inspections and beyond.
So if you're in the cannabis industry and looking for expert electrical engineering services, look no further. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business succeed.